Why yes, I'm a simblr. I post 95% of my own things and reblog the other 5%. I'm also prone to posting and reblogging things not relating to TS3, such as Dragon Age and other things. I like to draw sometimes too.
I tag all my non-sim related posts with "nonsims", "saviourhide" and "saviorhide". So if you follow me and don't wish to see non-sim content, then blacklist those tags.